Girls surf & fitness weeks
Always wanted to learn to surf or progress to the next level?
Sun salute as it sets in front of you? Ride horses, scramble & charge up hills with the rising sun, have the adventure of a lifetime with a group of like-minded souls?
We are excited to welcome you to the Mad To Live x The Surf Experience Retreat in Praia Da Luz Portugal.
The trips are heart-racing, unforgettable adventures with a focus on physical and mental wellbeing and learning new skills to take home. Hosted with the Surf Experience, the original and Europe’s oldest surf & lifestyle company based in the heart of Europe's thriving summer surf scene, Lagos, Portugal. At the heart of Mad To Live Retreats is an empowering experience of being immersed in the energizing surf scene and culture, a bonding experience with the fellow guests, and leaving feeling charged, healthy and invigorated by the experience of a lifetime. You are in the supremely safe hands of the team and coaches who
go to all-lengths to ensure the trip of a lifetime.
Here's what is included
A week’s retreat in stunning Praia da Luz Portugal (Faro Airport) in a stunning villa with beautiful gardens, nestled in the hillside above the picturesque village of Praia da Luz, part of western Algarve. The villa has large private grounds with wonderful tropical gardens, a tennis court and a swimming pool, yet is situated just a short walk from Praia da Luz centre with heavenly sea views.
• Yoga sessions
• Surfing with expert tuition, video analysis coaching session
• Mountain biking across the beautiful cliffs & beaches
• Horse riding
• A hike up Praia Da Luz's "Rocha Negra" (Black Rock) with epic views of Praia Da Luz
• Sunrise stand up paddle boarding session…one for the memory bank!
• On-site host and our fantastic caring team providing service
throughout the week
• Nutrition focused meals from the on-site chef
• Free gifting from our partners and Mad To Live branded swag!
• Transfers to and from airport
• The inimitable Mad To Live magic!
• Not including 2 x Dinners, alcoholic beverages,
• Not including flights to/from Portugal